Snow white and the huntsman

Options
Not to ruin it for anyone, and no spoilers...but I did not like it. :(

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I thought it fairly cool. I just came back from seeing it. I. :glasses: I thought the hunchman, was pretty foxy. :tongue: Heee
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My thought upon seeing a trailer for it was "Do we really need another Snow White movie this year? And with Kristen Stewart, no less? NO WONDER THE WORLD IS ENDING IN DECEMBER."

So I kind of figured it would be abysmal.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    The man who played Thor is in it though :'(
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'll Snow White your Huntsman. Wait, wrong thread, sorry.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

Its worth seeing it just for that guy. :love: I thought it was pretty good. Thou. Charlize Theron gets pretty nasty. And forest creatures, and little dwarfs. I can't wait for the Rock Of Ages movie in few weeks.
  • tmcgourt
    tmcgourt Posts: 7
    Options
    I think there's going to be a sequel, because they didn't really explain or explore the relationship between snow white and the huntsman very well. Which is weird, since that's the title of the movie.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

hahahaha
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    my MIL said it was really boring. we were supposed to go tomorrow but now we're going to wait to catch it on video. chris hemsworth (the hottest guy in the world, IMO) would make it worth it, but i won't be able to drag the hubby out just to see him. LOL. thanks for the review!!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I don't plan to see it now that I've seen trailers. When I first heard about it, it sounded interesting or at least different from the run-of-the-mill fairytale movies but... it's just so visually unappealing. It's very dark and monotone and what color I did see seemed washed out or just very out of place.

And I have to admit I wasn't keen on seeing Kristen Stewart's face. I don't doubt her abilities as an actress outside of Turdlight (sorry, they're awful) but she's not an attractive woman, much less attractive enough to be labeled with "fairest in all the land."

So I'll pass this one up. Maybe if it's reviewed well enough I'll catch it later on Netflix.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

hahahaha

made me laugh too!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just got back from it and liked it :) It was a little long, but I still enjoyed it.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i wanted to love it but...eh. the evil queen and great special effects were the only saving graces.
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    Options
    Well I guess I'm alone here, but I really liked it! I was pleasantly surprised with Kristen Stewart. And of course the huntsman was a total fox.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I really just want to see Chris Hemsworth :love: :love: :love:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtYNDpjm2bHwQayynh2xXat6Hvug78F9T1uETA2ZO80GyQ76ZiPA
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I saw it tonight too. I thought it was pretty good, but then I guess I didn't have high expectations. For what it is, it was ok. The costumes for Charlize were awesome and yes Thor is a hottie. But KStew as the fairest...coulda been better cast for sure! I liked the dwarfs and the special effects were the highlight.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    When the mirror said Kristen Stewart was fairer than Charleze Theron I KNEW it was a fairy tale.

Still want to see it but like just about everything else, I'll wait for cable.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Go the Aussie actors! lol
  • svetz
    svetz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just came back from seeing it. Liked it but was slow in a few spots - or I am just tired today. Some cool effects. Don't regret seeing it though, so give it a chance.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    One of those movies where all the good stuff is in the trailer?
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    And I have to admit I wasn't keen on seeing Kristen Stewart's face. I don't doubt her abilities as an actress outside of Turdlight (sorry, they're awful) but she's not an attractive woman, much less attractive enough to be labeled with "fairest in all the land."

Definitely not fairer than Charlize Theron.