Favorite Videos for NEWBIE to Home Exercise

Options
Hi! I just joined today and have 85 pounds to lose. I think that exercise is going to be key, but is not my favorite thing. Also, money is tight, so joining a gym or getting a trainer is OUT. I also live in FL, where I don't enjoy being in the heat. Soooo, I'm realizing that I've got to build a library of aerobic videos, yoga videos, or Zumba (what is that, really???) to do in my own home with AC, LOL. Actually, I've LOVE to know if there are any DANCE videos out there, for starters, just to get me moving. Anyone know of any I can look into??? PS--I've dated myself, unwittingly, but calling them "videos" when I guess I mean DVDs, LOL. :D Thanks in advance!!! --Amy :D

Replies

• smason151
    smason151 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Zumba is one of the DVD's I have and it's awesome!! They break down the dance moves they use too for the uncoordinated (me :) ) I also have the 10 minute workouts by Tony Horton which are really intense working your entire body or specific body part for 10 minutes, there's also a yoga video in that set. Hope this helps :)