MY FIRST 10!!!

Options
I've lost my first 10 lbs since joining MFP!!!:happy: :drinker: :happy: A few years ago, I was 215 lbs and lost 25 lbs using Weight Watchers. After that initial loss, I didn't try very hard anymore and stayed at 190 for another few years (lucky I didn't gain it back). A friend told me about this site and as of June 8th, I became a member and have lost 11 lbs since joining. I'm down to 179!!! I haven't seen a number that low in years! While I'm still not at my goal, I know I'll reach it with the support and motivation I've found on this site. I just wanted to share, and thank you all!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:

exercise.png

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YAY! What a great way to start the weekend!!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the great work and keep us posted:smile:
  • fufi32
    fufi32 Posts: 6
    Options
    awesome achievement!
    Way to go. Keep up the fantastic work!:flowerforyou:
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! :smokin:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Thank you!!! It's that kind of encouragement that keeps me going!! 34 lbs to go!!!
    :happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work! You're doing a fantastic job!
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Woohoo Congrats!! You must be so pleased!! Keep up the great work:bigsmile:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!! I just recently acheived this goal myself... it's so rewarding to know that what you're doing is actually working! :bigsmile:

Congratulations, and keep up the amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone!!! Congrats to you all too!!! Maybe I'll post another thread when I reach my halfway point (11.5 more) and I encourage you all to do the same. This has been a great boost for my morale!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Datz great Skywalker yeahit is very motivational to see those pounds drop,Ive pat my half way now I got to try hard to get rid of this last 40 30 20 10 :grumble: Im 180.2 Cant wait til get int the 170's like you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Datz great Skywalker yeahit is very motivational to see those pounds drop,Ive pat my half way now I got to try hard to get rid of this last 40 30 20 10 :grumble: Im 180.2 Cant wait til get int the 170's like you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Only one more pound and you'll be there!!:happy: Congrats on passing the halfway point!!! Technically, I have passed my halfway point if you count that I was 215 about 5 years ago, but not my halfway point since joining MFP.. Either way, I feel great!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    :happy:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,915 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!