Anyone want to be friends?

Options
I'm new and want to make friends from anywhere, UK, USA or anywhere. Fat needing to be shed is the same no matter what side of the pond you are right?!

Replies

• mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am totally here for you eddie :)
    196355 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi i will be your friend!!!:happy:
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sure always in for friendships...thats what keeps us motivated!!:flowerforyou:
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm new and want to make friends from anywhere, UK, USA or anywhere. Fat needing to be shed is the same no matter what side of the pond you are right?!

No it's totally different. The Brits get fat from eating chips and the Yanks get fat from eating french fries.

Completely different..

Welcome to MFP anyway! Good luck
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I Fat needing to be shed is the same no matter what side of the pond you are right?!

Amen to that!! :happy:
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options

No it's totally different. The Brits get fat from eating chips and the Yanks get fat from eating french fries.

Completely different..

Welcome to MFP anyway! Good luck

lol! :laugh: actually us Brits get fat from all the yummy chocolate we have here!!!
  • Eddie274
    Eddie274 Posts: 156
    Options
    Hell, the fat's the same though right?! But yeah choccy and cake and doughnuts and all sorts of yummy stuff i'm having to steer clear of!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Eddie,
    I'm male, 46 years old, from Yorkshire but living in Ireland now
    started at 301, now at about 255 needing to get under 200 so i'll be around for a while yet....
    add me if you like
    The fats gotta go..

Andy
  • Fit_at_fifty_
    Fit_at_fifty_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yup , ive reached my target weight but need support staying this way , n its good to get help and support
  • gregory36
    gregory36 Posts: 10
    Options
    wow what a friendly bunch you are. ive just joined after being on holiday (allinclusive lol) & was horrified at the reflection in the mirror...me!!!!!!

Hello. fat is the same where ever you are & hopefully we will all be able to shift it. Good luck xx
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    feel free to add me and welcome!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! Anyone can add me. :smile:
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK, 40 years old, lost 22lbs so far still another 22lbs to go! Feel free to add me if you like :o)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, from the UK, not even half way through my weight loss journey yet but working on it :-)
  • HollyA68
    HollyA68 Posts: 5
    Options
    Recently rejoined myself, feel free to add me!!
  • tonja1p
    tonja1p Posts: 1
    Options
    please add me I need friends
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I'll be your friend :)
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi, although I'm a little hurt that you didn't mention Canada, must be our reputation for being fit and slim, I would love to be your friend. Sending request.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone who wants to.