Has anyone tried this?

Options
I am thinking about purchasing this and was just wondering if anyone has tried it?
http://www.armpocket.com/products/SPORT-20-LW.html Thanks friends!

Replies

• htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one, but I've tried a couple in the past with a couple issues... one being most do not fit my arms (the bands are too large) so make sure to measure you arm and see if it fits within the measurements. Another being, most are made to fit iphones and I have an android, so make sure you measure you device. I like to find the product on amazon and check the reviews.

This looks like it would be nice because of the storage space for keys and such...
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just got this and love it (though I had to order through the manufacturer website to get the small size armband). The only issue I'm having with it is that I have an otterbox defender case on my iphone and I can't get the thing to swipe to unlock with it in the armband. The defender case has the built in screen protector and I also have a screen protector directly applied to my iphone so I'm guessing this is the problem. I'm essentially trying to "swipe" through 3 layers (armpocket, otterbox screen protector, and iphone screen protector). Their customer service is really good and I'm going to call tomorrow to see what they recommend! The armband is really comfortable. Best I've found so far!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    thank you both!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for a couple of months and like it. Also got mine in small and also have problems with swiping however I was frustrated not with that but with my itouch making me swipe everytime i wanted to switch songs so I now use it with my ipod nano and can change songs through the protector although still have problems changing the volume and have to remove the nano to do this. It holds my nano, phone, chapstick, dried fruit and key so definitely roomy. Hope this helps.
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Update: Resolved my issue with not being able to swipe to unlock the phone (while in the Armpocket). I just took off the screen protector that was directly on my iphone (but kept the Otterbox Defender case with screen cover on my phone) and it works great now! Just so ya know! :smile: