New here

Options
lindserly
lindserly Posts: 23 Member
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've been logging for a few days and this is my first post in the community. I'm looking to become friends with people on here who have similar weight loss goals. At my peak weight I was 205, and over the last few months have fluctuated between 190 and 200. I am sitting around 195 now and looking to lose 60 pounds.

Another thing to note about me is I work shift work! If you work shift work, please for sure add me. It is hard to keep any sort of routine and eat properly while working shift work and am looking for any tips I can find that work for me :)

Replies

• cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you can add me as a friend if you want. I am on every day and love this site and all the help and support you can find here. I do not work shift work but I do have a desk job. I also am in the same weight range you are and have similar weight loss goals. Good luck on this journey!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Hello! I have similar goals-feel free to add!
  • kellycdowney
    Options
    Hello! I am pretty new around here as well. I am looking to lose 77 pounds and I do shift work as well - two of those jobs to be exact. Please feel free to add me and we'll keep each other motivated!