TOPIC! POOP VS COOKIES

Options
HOW IS IT THAT A TOPIC CALLED POOP GETS 312 VEIWS AND A TOPIC CALLED COOKIIES GET 51, MMMMMMMMM WHAT ARE WE COMING TO?

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    HOW IS IT THAT A TOPIC CALLED POOP GETS 312 VEIWS AND A TOPIC CALLED COOKIIES GET 51, MMMMMMMMM WHAT ARE WE COMING TO?
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    LOL Thats hilarious!!!! :laugh: We are definately interesting people, are we not?? By the way - I read your post about the cookies - good job!! Nice to be able to have a treat then get it OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!! I'm sure the guys at the shop (and gals :smile: ) appreciated it :smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I didn't read cookies, just cuz it would make me think of cookies, and I have a hard enough time without being remineded! Baked goods are my weakness. Some have chocolate, some have fried food, for me it's a chocolate grahm cracker crust cheesecake with carmel drizzled all over it and strawberries on top. Now THAT is my weakness. See what you did! Now I can't think of anything else.
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Thanks Banks. :angry: Now I'm having visions of cheesecake . . . dancing in my head . . . yummmmm.
    Again, Thanks Banks :tongue:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I was eating lunch when the Poop topic came up.. I didn't dare read it.
  • banks1850
    Options
    Thanks Banks. :angry: Now I'm having visions of cheesecake . . . dancing in my head . . . yummmmm.
    Again, Thanks Banks :tongue:

now you know how I feel! :ohwell:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    WELL FOR MY SELF I WAS FINE WITH THE TWO COOKIES UNTILL I READ ABOUT THE CHEESECAKE, ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I AM TELLING MYSELF THAT I DESERVE CHEESECAKE NOW. SEE WHAT YOUV'E DONE? WELL WHATEVER I DO ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO CLIMB BACK ON THE WAGON TOMORROW BECAUSE OF FUN CARING PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELVES..THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES..LOLLY
  • banks1850
    Options
    Thank God there is no cheesecake at my house right now!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Yeah - no kidding Banks!!! Sure glad there's not any around me anywhere - except at the grocery store and thank God I am flat broke!!! (PROBABLY the ONLY time you will EVER hear me say that!)