Insanity workout advice!

Options
Hi Guys my name is April due to my car being in the shop and not being able to go to the gym i'm thinking of starting my boyfriends insanity to keep me on track. My question is when my car gets back up and running, and I can go to the gym how would that work? I know Insanity is a 6x's a week workout...Has anyone every did it on opposite days because I do like to go to the gym and run on the treadmill and plus im PAYING for it....ADVICE PLEASE..and add me as a friend if you want =)

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Sure you can! I did the whole program but between running, I use it when it rains or is too hot on my lunch break to go out for run.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi Guys my name is April due to my car being in the shop and not being able to go to the gym i'm thinking of starting my boyfriends insanity to keep me on track. My question is when my car gets back up and running, and I can go to the gym how would that work? I know Insanity is a 6x's a week workout...Has anyone every did it on opposite days because I do like to go to the gym and run on the treadmill and plus im PAYING for it....ADVICE PLEASE..and add me as a friend if you want =)

I do both gym and workout. If I don;t go to the gym then I add something else such as running 3 to 6 miles, Jillian Michaels' workout, heavybag or something else. Every day I do Insanity AND another workout - 6 days a week. Not everyone can do that though. So you might not want to try it or only do something light. I don't know.
  • ivkillorn
    ivkillorn Posts: 7
    Options
    Insanity is one of my favorite Beachbody workouts!!! I get the best results when I switch up my workout routines every week!
    You will sweat buckets and feel great when you're finished!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I started with my treadmill and then p90x and I do both daily..
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi April my name is April as well!! I am on week 4 of insanity and it is a great cardio workout for sure.