NSV I have been looking forward to for 2 years.......

Options
rcazjsmom
rcazjsmom Posts: 10 Member
I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I looked in the mirror and realized it covered me without any gaps. WOOHOO I am also out of the 170's and into the 160's. Last year around this time I was gaining back the 10 lbs I lost and now I am finially feeling like I might have a handle on this.

I need some friends!!! Please add me, I still have 55lbs left to lose and need support. Thanks!

Replies

• Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I'll help you! Good job on your journey so far, I'm sure there will be lots more NSV's to celebrate soon.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Thats great! Keep up the good work.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Nice NSV.
    Keep it up.
    Add me if you like.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing NSV!!!! Sometimes I think we forget about things like this :) Thanks for sharing! :)
  • NomadicKris
    Options
    Awesome job!! I actually did the same this morning so I can 100% understand your excitement :D

Add me if you like, I am on each day and try to check in as I know how much more motivated I am knowing that I have support and encouragement from others.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!