Looking for other MOMs moms of many

Options
rcazjsmom
rcazjsmom Posts: 10 Member
I have 5 children. I am interested in meeting more moms like me to learn from and maybe even help. Always interested in healthy, budget friendly, meals that feed many. Also interested in how other MOMs handle stress while dieting or all those B-days parties and family get together's without blowing your diets. I am really just looking for real life support from women that have similar lives.

Replies

• mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I am also a MOM. I've had 7, but have 6 living.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got 5 ages 7 to 17. You can feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • jejzemax5
    jejzemax5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there! I also have 5 children, ages 1-11 :)
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5 but they are all grown up now! It's a job but we learn how to do it as we go along (with God's help)!
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids under 6. I feel like one of the big reasons I need a regular exercise program is for an outlet for my stress and also just to get a few minutes to myself everyday. Makes me a better more relaxed mom. I think the key to everything else, like handling parties etc is planning, planning, planning. I do so much better with everything if I am organized and have planned ahead. If I'm throwing the party I can make sure there are plenty of healthy options and if I'm going to someone's house I can always be the person that brings the veggie tray. Eating ahead of time is always a good option too so you're not starving when you get to the party and eat everything in sight. I also think for me anyway, this is not a diet. I am just living my life, I eat whatever I choose, I just make sure it fits into my calorie budget for the day. So I can have birthday cake or whatever, I just plan ahead for it. Hope that helps somewhat. Add me as a friend if you like!!
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 5. Eleven year old twins, 8, 6 and 2 year old. This is the 2nd birthday cake in the house in 5 days! Feel free to add me.
  • chocola302003
    chocola302003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add me mom of three 22 6 2 hubby overseas would love to be friends any tips on potty training girls
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids under 6. I feel like one of the big reasons I need a regular exercise program is for an outlet for my stress and also just to get a few minutes to myself everyday. Makes me a better more relaxed mom.

This! I wotkout at 6am M-F.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 5 - all boys, so am a bit outnumbered at home lol

I've sent a few friend requests already, but feel free to add me :)
  • Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids. I will add you.
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 3. A 9 year old girl, 19 month old girl, and a 2 week old baby boy.
  • Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me, I would like to support each other. I have 5 kids ages 6-17.
  • sueannerojas
    Options
    hi ladies i have 3 girls 7,4,10 months please add me
  • otterheinman
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've got 3 of my own, ages 20, 19 & 18. Raised them on my own. My boyfriend of 3 years also has 3, ages 18 (about to deliver her first), 17 & 13. Definitely understand having 'many'. Looking forward to meeting other MOM members. (I lost 120 lbs while the kids were still young and all at home -- 8 years ago while I was TOTALLY single, it can be done!!)
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    ChefSuzzieQ Posts: 119
    Options
    I have a 4 year old, 3 year old and 11 month old. That many kids back to back was hard on the body ;) But I have gotten it back and am looking to make it even better. I have taught the older two that exercise is important to me and so is healthy food. They like to exercise with me and talk about healthy food. Still working on getting them to prefer the healthy food.
  • twinmom2006
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I have 4 kids under 9....PLEASE add me!! LOL
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    mum also of many, 5 children. 4 are older and have an 11 yr old at home. My time to look after me! for now its bed time for me.. hope to make some new friends here.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have three. 11yo boy, 3yo girl, and 2 month old boy. Feel free to add me! I'm always happy to have mama friends. :)
  • rachelgenz
    rachelgenz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have 5 children, aged 17-3 and would LOVE to have a group of other mommy friends here!
  • twinmom2006
    Options
    I have 5 - all boys, so am a bit outnumbered at home lol

I've sent a few friend requests already, but feel free to add me :)

I have 4 girls.....arranged marriage, perhaps?? LOL