Summer Shopping NSVs!

Options
So, this morning I had to go shopping for a summer outfit because of an interview I just had (got the job, by the way, woo). I was looking for a skirt and last time I had bought a skirt, it was an 18/XL. And of course it was stretchy and flowy. Today, however, I decided it was time to try one of those stiff pencil skirts. So I went for it, and to my amazement, it actually fits really well. Normally, I can never zip it up, and even if I do by some miracle, I end up Iooking like a poorly stuffed sausage. The best part is that the skirt is a size 14, which I haven't worn in years.

Anyone else have some summer NSVs to share? I know bathing suit season is coming up. Anyone not dreading it for once?

Replies

• lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i did find myself dreamily lusting over expensive bathing suits online last night. this summer might not be the one i'm super excited for, but NEXT summer... oh baby.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!

None for me yet, but hopefully in 8 weeks I'll be able to fit into a 10 again, or at least a loose 12!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats on yours!!

Mine was a size 4 (yes, you read that right) at Coldwater Creek Outlet store. Now, granted, their size 4's are closer to size 8's everywhere else, but still, a size 4. I wasn't even at a size 4 before my surgery. Was very, very happy.

And, I told hubby, I'm buying all my stuff there until I'm a size 4 for real. So what if it's a lie of sorts. Sure made me feel awesome!

(And not shopping at Guess, I'm a size 8 or 10 there - boo, boo, boo)
  • SBecken87
    SBecken87 Posts: 48
    Options
    I wanna buy one of those so bad!! I almost bought one, I completed my GED in Dec and they are having a graduation, I was so tempted to buy one of those skirts but I was ordering online and without trying it on I decided against it since I dont have much time. I went for a dress and bought two of the same dress one in an XL and one in a L....just incase I hope one fits good!! Preferably the L lol
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I wanna buy one of those so bad!! I almost bought one, I completed my GED in Dec and they are having a graduation, I was so tempted to buy one of those skirts but I was ordering online and without trying it on I decided against it since I dont have much time. I went for a dress and bought two of the same dress one in an XL and one in a L....just incase I hope one fits good!! Preferably the L lol

I hope that L fits you too!! And congratulations on your accomplishment. So awesome (tippin' the tea mug for you this am).

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!