the curse of wine lol..

emmaphillips
emmaphillips Posts: 43
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
aaah dear - last night was my friends 19th birthday and she had a big party/bbq at her house and i ended up having more than i should've since i'm supposed to be cutting down on my calorie intake... i'm ashamed to say i had a whole bottle of blossom hill rose! 500 calories according to here! :cry: i no i should've been stronger and had something less heavy but i was just having fun with my friends without thinking of the consequences :/

but now i really feel like i could do with a detox... so if any1 had any tips on how i could do this it'd be really appreciated :smile:

Replies

• kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    water..............water................water.
    don't curse yourself.........move on and make today a better day!

did you have fun?
  • yeahhh iv had about 8 glasses so far... any other tips? Like on foods that are good for detoxing?

I had lots of fun thanks :) suffering abit now tho! x
  • kelbel
    kelbel Posts: 10 Member
    Don't be too hard on yourself. I've had nights where I just didn't even bother counting calories with the amount of alcohol I drank (did someone say a wedding with an open bar...lol) and I just ate less calories the next day. Maybe you'll gain a pound, but you'll get it off again and we're eating better to live better so live life and if you're not perfect every day oh well. Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • to be honest, thats good advice :wink:

i can be really hard on myself lately... i just cant help wishing i was slimmer tho but i no i should just concentrate on living life - but i know id be much more inclined to do so if i was more confident in my looks. doesn't help seeing all the size 8/10 girls out there lol

anyway thankyou for your words of wisdom, appreciate it :smile: just need to sort myself out & get some more exercise... but doesn't help that i'm having surgury on my foot in about 10 days!! arggh
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    my curse of wine sounds like this

" Oh *kitten* I fell offa the chair, again"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • water..............water................water.
    don't curse yourself.........move on and make today a better day!

did you have fun?

I agreeeee water and lemon helps and just eat light to day, dont worrie about it everyone deserves a slip were all human! plus Im sure you had a good time dont dwell just enjoy!!
  • my curse of wine sounds like this

Hahaaa well bearing in mind i have an unexplainable bruise on my leg i must've fallen over abit too! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    my curse of wine sounds like this

Hahaaa well bearing in mind i have an unexplainable bruise on my leg i must've fallen over abit too! :bigsmile:

I ALWAYS have an unexplainable bruise after wine. Not grant you I only drink every 2 years or so.......but when I do......watch out:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.