well hello one and all

Options
Im a newbie. My name is Tracy but i prefer Twiz or TC

Im pretty much a mess but I dont mind too much. I have lots of medical problems and found my weight quietly piling on. Im not huge but when i found nearly none of my clothes were fitting me I saw it as a warning sing that it aint gonna stop increasing unless I keep a closer eye on things. I actually found this site through a phone app. i had been using the app for about 3 weeks before i even knew there was a web site as well...DER. l have found (as much as I dont like the idea) that the best foods for lower calories are the ones you create yourself. I hate cooking and when I get home from work im usually too wiped out to do much more that flop on the sofa and veg in front of the TV so the biggest strain for me is getting off my lazy *kitten* and come up with a tasty meal. I usualy do enough so I can have the same for my lunch the next day. I am trying hard to exercise as much as my body is able but im not always too mobile on my feet but still try to do something even if its only bad dancing :)

Well thats enough waffle for one day hope to be popping in and out and having a yarn with you all now and again

cheers
tc

Replies

• Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and good luck :drinker: