28 pounds down ...6 months in WARNING UNDERWEAR PHOTOS

Options
13»

Replies

• aine_1989
    aine_1989 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to work off that belly AwEsOmE!!! Is that Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch)???

yeah it's stitch out of lilo and stitch .....i love him!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to work it! You look amazing, I wouldn't lose any more weight. Like you said, just work on toning if you want. You look great as is!
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!Stop right there and maintain!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! i'm with the others. stop trying to lose and just focus on being healthy and exercising. i know as soon as i hit maintenance weight (27.5 more pounds) i'm keeping everything the same and adding ice cream back to my diet. :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous posters who say to stop focusing on losing pounds now and focus on strength training. you don't wanna be bony....good job on your weight loss though!
  • KayleighRebecca25
    KayleighRebecca25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job losing the weight!! You should be proud of yourself, you look great :) At this point I'd focus more on toning and building muscle. You might lose a few more lbs, but more importantly you will look lean and tight!

Good luck on the rest of your journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!