Laughing cow cheese...

Options
VballLeash
VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
All I have to say is mmm... I had never tried them until today and I'm so excited about them! lol plus... I got a salad chopper that works pretty darn good, I got it at william and sonoma (only 25 dollars) I like my salads chopped up small so its pretty cool... :happy:

~Leash :heart:

Replies

• samantha115
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: Laughing cow cheese!
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    I also love laughing cow cheese...light. I will eat a bagel and one wedge for breakfast. 185 calories! whoo hoo!! Also, I, too, like my salad chopped fine...but I recently switched to brocoli slaw instead of lettuce. Its got a lot more nutrients...and its already chopped fine for me! :laugh:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    It's delicious.

I use it for egg salad and chicken salad instead of mayo. You can use it so many things besides just putting it on crackers and stuff.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    It's delicious.

I use it for egg salad and chicken salad instead of mayo. You can use it so many things besides just putting it on crackers and stuff.

OOO chicken salad, thats a fabulous idea!!! Thanks!

~Leash :heart:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i used the spreadable light swiss on toasted raisin cinnamon bread, tasted just like cream cheese! :love: mmmmm....and only 100 calorie for the treat! 35 for the wedge 65 for the bread!:love:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I love laughing cow cheese - thanks for the new ideas
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can use the swiss laughing cow in place of regular swiss for a low cal version of chicken cordon bleu as well. Just as tasty as the real thing!!!