a healthy new me

Options
well my mum introduced me to this site and i like it :
ive always been a big gurl since high school but i ave neva been this big last year i lost my best friend in the whole world my nan and when i lost her i knew it was time 2 get healthy and active and also my mum was worried about me
my mum and family have been supporting me trying to help as much as they can anyway im new on this site so i cud do with frirnds more the merrier plz i need loads of support atm and ill support u 2

Replies

• Fitfortat
    Fitfortat Posts: 47
    Options
    I think that you have the absolutely best reason in the world to be on this journey... you want to be healthy! I will gladly take this journey with you, so far its not been easy for me either. In fact I slipped up last night, but my slipups are fewer and farther, and every little step is one in the right direction. Its a pleasure to meet you!
  • candacegooding
    Options
    Thats awesome I'm really glad you like mfp. I find it is a really good way to keep myself on track and focused on my goals. I am totally here if you want extra support! You should be really proud for taking the initiative to get healthier you are really going to love the results!!