Friends to lose with!

Options
Just looking for new friends on MFP to lose with. I have had 2 children back to back and want to lose about 50-60lbs in total. Ive lost about 30lbs so far. But would love to have some friends to keep motivated and to help motivate me as well. Im 27 yrs old, my start weight was 204.5lbs and am now down to 175lbs. Looking forward to meeting you all and helping each other in our journey.
Danielle

Replies

• ntlctrl2012
    Options
    u can add me!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me! 8)
  • arekha825
    arekha825 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me! :) I am new here gained a lot of weight since I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend!
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    Options
    add me,i too have been struggling..would love to have you as aa friend to lose with:wink::flowerforyou: :love:
  • Mickey111970
    Options
    You can add me too!!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me, I have lost 65 lbs since Aug. I am at 172 today and would like to get to 130's. You can do this!
  • msmelin
    msmelin Posts: 3
    Options
    Please add me...anyone can. I need all the motivation I can get :flowerforyou:
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I just started MFP and want to lose 100 pounds. I have lost 2. I work part time and go to school so it is going to be a tad harder to reach that goal. We all have the strength inside us. WE CAN DO THIS!