Whoops.....

Options
So people have expressed to me before that they were "intimidated" by my food diary... at how "clean" I eat with my whole foods and organic and perfectly in calorie range, only missing logging on the days I was out of town camping without internet... well... not so much today. :frown: I went ahead and logged everything from my terrible eating whatever I wanted day, and when I clicked the button to complete today's entry, it said I would weigh 183lbs in 5 weeks if every day were like today. :sad: Normally that's such a happy button to click... normally it tells me I would be in the low 160s if I just keep up the good work. But alas... I'll pick back up in the morning and everything will be fine.... but I thought I'd share my tumble from the wagon. Hope everyone else is ending the week better than I did... :blushing: but let's all get a great week kicked off tomorrow morning! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I do feel better after looking at your journal.....I thought I had went over the other day we in the same boat but I only ate like 2000 calories but hey its all good you went on a binge because you went so long on a clean diet it happen to me and I wen crazy so now I allow myself cheat meal or snack to avoid binging like crzy but its all goo...I still log in anyways just to make myself feel guilty:grumble:
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    yeah...im not sure if i wanna keep clicking that button until I get my calories straight...cause there is always a warning sign underneath it :embarassed: