weird question??

2»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Additional comment.: if you have not been in 10 days AND you have been taking a laxative you really need to go and see a doctor as you may have an impaction. The lack of fats and nutrients may have caused and impaction - your poop to have hardened (sorry for being a bit descriptive here) and thereby causing a blockage. You also want to make sure that there is no other underlying problem.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    eat more fiber and more dietary fat
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    I don't get the "1" thing...
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Fiber doesn't move things along unless you drink lots of water. Otherwise, fiber just bunches everything up.
    True, but if you are getting plenty of water, fiber works wonders. Ever since I started a high fiber diet, along with lots of water, I have been totally regular. I get about 50-60 grams a day, mostly through fruits, veggies, and Fiber One products.
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    I'm also doing 1,200 cal and this was happening to me.. I do eat enough food since it's mostly vegetables. I started tracking my water to make sure I drink enough. Now that I'm drinking more water, I go regularly, at least once a day. Hope that helps you!