Replies

• msmelin
    msmelin Posts: 3
    Options
    All are welcome to invite me as well!!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey Hazel in the UK!! I'm Jodi in the US. You can add me!!! I <3 new peeps!!
  • julie10101
    Options
    You can add me. I was doing great and now I'm slipping up. I need to get motivated again.
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Darcie1970
    Darcie1970 Posts: 20
    Options
    feel free to add me! i would love to have some people to chat to that are as motivated as me! anyone else who wants to chat could add me as well :happy:
  • xxPinkFleursxx
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends to help support and encourage each other through our goals!!
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smile:
  • shawnabeattie
    Options
    Hi i am new here as well, any of you are more then welcome to add me! never have to many friends! :wink:
  • kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Not meaning to be picky here but im more inclined to add you if you have a picture so i have an idea of the person im chatting to instead of just some blue square of nothing haha. :) Thanks people. Where is everyone from ?? and how much everyone lost so far and in how long ?? xx
  • bellebussard
    Options
    I'm new, too. Would love to have friends to share this journey. Add me!!!!
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Ive returned after a long time away. Trying to get back on track. I'm from the northwest tip of California:smile:
  • cherryvodkagirl
    Options
    I've been signed up for MFP for a while, but now I'm ready to finally use it!! Add me (anyone...), we can motivate each other!
  • sarahlou0811
    sarahlou0811 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here too and would love some friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends/support. I joined a couple months ago but have not really gotten off the ground. Feel free to add me I would love to give and recieve some support. :)