Hello everyone

Options
Hi....my name is Christina, I am a 31 year old mother of two hoping to lose approx. 20 or potentially more pounds by or before Christmas?????? I have done it before and know that I can do it again....it is just harder now with two children, a husband, and responsibilities that i never had before when i was young and single........so wish me luck and hopefully I can do just fine! It will be nice to meet some of you!

Replies

• cellorocker
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
    This is the best site ever. :smile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi....my name is Christina, I am a 31 year old mother of two hoping to lose approx. 20 or potentially more pounds by or before Christmas?????? I have done it before and know that I can do it again....it is just harder now with two children, a husband, and responsibilities that i never had before when i was young and single........so wish me luck and hopefully I can do just fine! It will be nice to meet some of you!

Welcome Christine! I know exactly what you mean about it being easier to lose weight when we were younger without all the responsibilities we have now. Im close to your age,30, with two kids (3 kids if you count my husband:laugh: ).. Ive got about 25-30lbs that i want to lose and your right...we CAN DO IT!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Here's to our success:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: