Encouragement friends

Options
Ahanaz
Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
Hi,
I feel I need some more friends to help encourage me to keep up with what I am doing.
I think I am doing the right thing, but now with FB linked I'm confused about what/how much I should eat, and if I really should eat up the calories I do burn from real activities.

Please add me! I'm bad at follow up forum posts so please add me.

Replies

• twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I do NOT eat the calories I burn and usually do not eat my total of 1200. Sometimes I get the message about too few calories and starvetion mode, but I am not going to eat more calories when I am full just because some app says I should. I lost 4 lbs doing it my way. Some people say You have to eat those calories. I was very confused at the beginning also. So, I just decided to eat healthy foods. Dont eat after I am full and exercise ALOT. And do what works for me. Good luck
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I do NOT eat the calories I burn and usually do not eat my total of 1200. Sometimes I get the message about too few calories and starvetion mode, but I am not going to eat more calories when I am full just because some app says I should. I lost 4 lbs doing it my way. Some people say You have to eat those calories. I was very confused at the beginning also. So, I just decided to eat healthy foods. Dont eat after I am full and exercise ALOT. And do what works for me. Good luck

Thank you! Then I know it's not "dangerous" if I don't eat them. I'm planning on trying different variations in 4 weeks periods and see which works best for me.