Replies

• CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    baby carrots
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    I've only just discovered Vitamuffins and they're truly the most incredible thing. They taste just like a real chocolate muffin and they're only 100 calories!!!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Watermelon. I could eat it all day xD
  • lovedtorun
    lovedtorun Posts: 75
    Options
    Lemon yogurt with the whippped topping -- tastes like a lemon meringe pie!

That sounds amazing.. what brand do you buy?
  • TGKvr
    TGKvr Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Snap peas and carrots... sometimes dipped in light ranch.
    Apples, grapes, strawberries.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Sugar free strawberry jello with rediwhip on top
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I second the watermelon. I think I could eat my weight in this refreshing summer fruit!

My other go-to snacks:
    - hard-boiled eggs
    - 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta sprinkled with 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder and 3 sliced strawberries
    - beef jerkey
    - yogurt with fresh fruit and Back to Nature granola with chocolate
    - homemade roasted red pepper hummus with cucumber slices
    - apple
    - banana with 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hot cocoa :) I hate mixing with water so I mix it with vanilla almond milk (90 cal per cup).. which makes it around 120 for a glass :) Also, Yoplait smoothie mixes. Especially the chocolate banana one. 90 calories for 1 serving unmade, 130 made. Love.

OMG...all of those sound delish and just what I would love. Thank you for posting it!! :smile:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    pickles, popcorn, or raw veggies (usually cucumber or baby carrots)
  • lovedtorun
    lovedtorun Posts: 75
    Options
    Fiber One Chocolate PB Brownie to satisfy my chocolate cravings. Popcorn is one of my favorites as well. I will also snack on anything that fits in my daily calories.
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I eat a huge bowl of plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Chobani) and sliced strawberries. I just had some as a between-meals snack and I am now STUFFED. The great thing is that the entire snack was 119 calories and NO fat! The serving size on the Chobani says 8oz, which I think is nuts. I can't even eat that much. I split the big container up into about 6-8 servings instead of 4.

Also, with the berries, I'll slice them up the night before and let them sit in the fridge with a teaspoon of sugar (this is over a few cups of strawberries; it doesn't take much). They make their own syrup and they get really sweet--more so than from just the sugar. They're awesome on cereal, too. I pretty much can't go wrong with them. :)
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    It used to be pickles before MFP. :grumble:

Now it's 4 Hint of Salt Triscuits,
    and a slice of Swiss cheese dived
    in to 4 pieces...

Pickle.gif
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Guilt blows, and has no place at all in your weight loss plan.

My guilt free snack is what ever I eat for a snack. I look at the calories I have, pick a snack and eat it. If I hit my calories I feel satisfied. If I have a day where hitting my calories doesn't make me satisfied I go over, otherwise I feel weak and hungry the next day too.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt. I buy the little baby cones so I can't cram more than 1/4 cup of yogurt into there, no matter how hard I try. It's adorable, delicious, and impossible to break 75 calories. Despite the small serving size, my sweet tooth has always been satisfied.
  • StephiePop
    StephiePop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Edamame (in the shell). They are delicious and take some time to get out of the shell so I snack slower on them.
    Also, I like to cut up an apple and a banana, add some cinnamon and splenda and microwave for about 1-1:30 minutes.
  • caroncarlson
    caroncarlson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    frozen curly wurly

Please explain a curly surly?????
  • kdetmar
    kdetmar Posts: 13
    Options
    Pretzel thins!! They are so yummy and only 110 calories per serving :)
  • pointypaintbrush
    pointypaintbrush Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's sells frozen chopped mangoes, and i put them in a bowl and eat them frozen. It's like sorbet. I also adore a handful of wasabi peas and a sliced apple. mmmm good stuff!!!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    90 calorie mini soy ice cream sandwich from Trader Joes haha.