What was for lunch 2-15-08

Options
I had a healthy lunch but am having a very bad craving too snack on everything that I shouldn't. I am trying to get our book work ready for our tax appointment on Tuesday. If I would do it at the end of every month like I am suppose too I wouldn't be so stressed so it is my own fault and I need to do better this year with my book work.

Ok Lunch:
2 cups iceberg lettuce w/ broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber and 1 roman tomato
hand full of baby carrots
2 Tbl fat free ranch dressing

just now I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwich

Replies

• abetterme
    Options
    I had a healthy lunch but am having a very bad craving too snack on everything that I shouldn't. I am trying to get our book work ready for our tax appointment on Tuesday. If I would do it at the end of every month like I am suppose too I wouldn't be so stressed so it is my own fault and I need to do better this year with my book work.

Ok Lunch:
    2 cups iceberg lettuce w/ broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber and 1 roman tomato
    hand full of baby carrots
    2 Tbl fat free ranch dressing

just now I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwich
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    1/2 salami and swiss, a couple of triscuit crakers, a small bunch of grapes, and a big glass of water.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Turkey soup - again! Whew - It's finally gone YAY!
    Also - 4 chocolates :blushing: I should have brought
    an apple!! Would have filled me up with 1/2 the calories!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Sorry - hit the button 2x's on accident :blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    8 oz chicken breast
    2 c lettuce
    2 tbsp vinegar (this is the only salad dressing i like lol, just the vinegar part)
    1/3 c basmati rice
    1/4 c sweet potato
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had little less than half a tortilla.(My bf bought the ones that have 180 cals per wrap aggh) sliced teriake chicken breast (costco) with lite ranch and asparagus on the side with balsamic dressing. Figures out to be less than 300 cals
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    The gals in my dept go out every Friday for lunch.

Had Poquito Mas Ceasar with Chicken.

Did a technique I have seen but never tried by dipping my fork tines in the dressing before taking a stab at my salad. I used about 1/2 the small cup they gave me.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night...

Turkey meatloaf - full of very finely chopped veggies like carrots, zuchini and mushrooms.
    1 cup of mashed yams with cinnamon
    4 spears of asparagus sauted with garlic
    a plum
    and a big glass of water
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta w/ healthy choice pasta sauce

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • leg8
    leg8 Posts: 49
    Options
    A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza with ranch sauce! Haha Fridays are the days when I have something I've been craving all week for lunch. I am still able to stay at my calorie goal because I make sure to keep my breakfasts and my dinner a bit lower-calorie than it usually is. I think it's really important to have one day a week where you eat at your favorite fast food restaurant or have a couple scoops of that ice cream. mmmm :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    2 cups of Romaine lettuce and orange peppers

w/ 1/4 cup of the dressing of fat free cottage cheese and fat free ranch mix

one bottled water

one slice of bakery pizza...really a half of one...

it was very good!!
    hugs,
    Ali
  • OntheSand
    Options
    peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    small peeled raw cucumber
    Diet Caffene Free Coke