Motivation

Options
Hi my name is Catie, I'm new to this site. I thought that I would give it a go because in the past, I have found myself struggling to lose weight and I need some help and support. The people on this site seem to be pretty good at helping each other. Does any one have any tips on how to keep motivated and keep on the path of weight loss? I would appreciate your help and support. Feel free to add me as a friend :) I would like to provide support for others too :)

Thanks xxx

Replies

• marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • SabinaHoule
    Options
    Your best motivation, is to be completely honest with yourself. Once you have figured out this site and the math, you need to honestly clock in Everything. And as far as your supporters, use them but then again your family plays a big role, such as your kids, husband and so on. Also a tip, I have found it very depressing to use a weight scale, they tend to be a big downer. So instead of weighing myself and upsetting myself I do, daily measurements around the thighs, neck and so on. I find it much more helpful considering you gain while getting back on track for a while, you have times where you weigh more, and times where you weigh less, when actuality you are more focused on losing the unattractive weight. Anyway, I hope I helped.