Advice?

I am rather confused on how to accurately read the calculation intake. They are all green except for one...Protein which so happens to be red with that being said is it bad to go over?

Replies

• Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    I occasionally go over on protein. That's not so bad. I really don't stress if I go over on anything once in awhile, but I would say its better to go over on protein than fats. That's jes my opinion tho.
  • I would rather go over in Protein than Calories and Fat! I also watch my carbs pretty closely!!
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    i was thinking the same thing. I go over my protein allowance everyday, not once a week or a few times a week but everyday and I just cant get it to shrink lower lol. so glad im not the only one with this problem. everything else on my allowance is all green everyday.
  • After almost 1 week tracking on MFP, I am noticing I also go over on protein consistently. I'm in agreement with other posters that say it's better to be over on protein than on calories or fat. I also track sugar because sweets are my weakness!