Hi! First goal at 50 lbs, anyone else?

Options
Hi everyone. I have a couple of different goals for myself but the first is set at 50 lbs. Last time I remembered being okay with my weight was 50 lbs ago but ultimately it will take 77 lbs to hit One'derland. I'm hoping this will keep me accountable and from all of the success stories I know it will work as long as I track/put in the work.

Like a lot of my overweight besties, I have a huge collection of fitness DVDs and a gym membership that I haven't used in months. I'm committed to implementing both as well as the nice park not too far from my house. One thing I hope will change as the weight drops is my great talent of wasting money lol. I have a closet full of "goal" clothes and haven't attempted to hit the goal :( sad but honest.

I became fed up yesterday when I realized my only pair of jeans aren't going to be able to fit me soon if I keep on living like this. I refuse to buy a size up! I also noticed that I have a hard time cutting my entire yard when just a couple years ago I could cut the yard in one day, within an hour or two. Now I have to break it down into two days! Not good! It's not cute having the ugliest yard in the neighborhood just because you are out of shape.

If anyone would like to add me, feel free. I like to laugh but I can be serious (like I am about my muffin top, which has to go right now!) I will start tracking/working out this afternoon when I wake up. I wish you all great success.

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, i've added you :-)
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    My first MAJOR goal is 52 lbs. I have set up mini goals along the way. Every little success will get you closer to your goal. Welcome!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have goals but my first ones are definitely not as big as 50lbs my first goal is always to the next 7 pounds midway goal is another 2 stone lost (28lbs) by the end of September and then my final goal but I dont think about that one much.
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    I've got the same goal! Lose fifty in one year. I'd be happy with 40 or 45, but fifty would be amazing!
    Good luck in your exercise! I've added you!