Kashi- I love you!

Options
Another shout out for Kashi. I love, love, love their waffles and have recently tried their entrees. Oh my goodness... now I know it's not good to eat these all the time but they are so good for when you need something quick and convenient. For a long time I was eating Lean Cuisines for lunch a couple of times a week and since I discovered the Kashi, they are becoming my favorite.

I had the Mayan Harvest Bake for lunch and it's simply delicious!! I don't believe these are nearly as high in sodium as a lot of the others. The pizzas are excellent too :wink:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Mayan harvest bake the other day. So unique! I had never even had plantains before...I will have to try their pizzas too!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I too love alot of Kashi's products but ive never tried their frozen meals. I will have to try the Mayan harest bake...thanks for the heads up!

the waffle's are my favorite and SOOOOO filling:love:
  • re_define
    Options
    Mmmmm Kashi crackers. I love the 7 grain crackers :love:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Mmmmm Kashi crackers. I love the 7 grain crackers :love:

Ive never tried those either...:ohwell: i will put them on my list,mmmm i bet there good with some laughing cow cheese on top,yum!:smile:

ok, its time for my snack:laugh: :laugh:
  • healthychic
    Options
    I am in love with the Kashi waffles as well! I probably eat them more than I should. But I used to eat Special K waffles but they stopped selling them at the grocery store I shop at so I bough Kashi one day and fell in love!:love: I think its ok to eat them once in a while, just use a drizzle of syrup and a teaspoon of I can't believe its not Butter.

-Danielle
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Kashi TLC bars are my friend :heart:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Kashi TLC bars are my friend :heart:

I keep a box in my desk for my mid afternoon snack. They are wonderful!!!!!!!!
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i totally agree. and the high fiber protein cereal is AMAZING
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I love the dark chocolate scips cookies one is good enough and satisfying its 130 calories but its worth the extra workout to make room for and I bought the 7grain crackers to havent open them yet I hope they are good:smile:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I had to give up the TLC bars loved them wayyyyyyyyyy two much. I switched to protein bars
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person on the planet who thinks Kashi food tastes like cardboard. :sad:

I wish I liked it- because I love their philosophy and practices- plus the food sounds so good! Then I try and eat it and- blaaaah :sick:

Hubbs loves it too- I really feel like I'm missing something. Do you guys add anything to the food? Hot sauce? Mustard? Gold?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person on the planet who thinks Kashi food tastes like cardboard. :sad:

I wish I liked it- because I love their philosophy and practices- plus the food sounds so good! Then I try and eat it and- blaaaah :sick:

Hubbs loves it too- I really feel like I'm missing something. Do you guys add anything to the food? Hot sauce? Mustard? Gold?

I love Kashi (GoLean is an awesome cereal!) but my hubby calls it twigs & bark. :laugh: