Yesterday's Episode of Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition

Options

Replies

• bellanena
    bellanena Posts: 74
    Options
    I saw it. It was inspirational!! The whole time that he was running on the treadmill at the beginning when he was almost 400 pounds, made me realize there is no reason I cannot do this! It's nice seeing people lose that amount of weight from diet and exercise proving that it is possible!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    His story basically takes away everyone's excuses for not losing weight.

I was thinking the same thing. Funny how TBL this past season was about No Excuses, but they never touched on homelessness. After what this guy went through in 1 year, there aren't any excuses that I can think of.
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It was amazing! He was so positive and determined even with all that happened within that year!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I watched it too. Very inspirational!! His story was amazing and he looked amazing too!!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bumping for the link to watch it later.
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tears were constantly coming to my eyes. There was so much going on. I felt for him but he looked amazing
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have to start watching this show!! Hopefully I can find it on demand this evening.
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i wanted to hug the heck out of that man. what an extraordinary journey. very inspiring.
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Thanks, I will watch it on my lunch break, I only got to see the very end.
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i watched it and cried like a little baby. so motivational. i feel like if he can do i. i can do it. and half of the things in my life aren't near as bad as the things he went through. wow!
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    This man is and should be an inspiration to everyone. Yes it is a tv show and it'sis made to bring a tear now and again, but I don't think they realized the impact this guy would have. Life threw everything at him and the fact that he picked himself up, dusted himself off,and got back to work makes him a giant among men. What a great guy and great thing this tv show is doing for people I hope they continue with this path and don't sell out for more money.
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    just reading the review on this Tony guy really makes you wanna cry and is very motivational.
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yipee for hulu plus!!!.. I'll be watching it later :)
  • Nitashealth
    Options
    Was very inspirational. I'm trying to push myself a little more by increasing my walking. If he can do it I can do it.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This is the first episode I've ever watched, and I I thought it was wonderful. So much better than TBL. Tony is, indeed, an inspiration, and hopefully, his success will help people who feel defeated see that if they reach deep enough inside themselves, they can accomplish their goals, too!
  • RedefiningMe
    RedefiningMe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump...as a reminder to check it out tonight! Sounds amazing and exactly the motivation I need.

I use to watch TBL for workout inspiration and the extra push that I didn't always do on my own, but this last season actually demotivated me - oh I still worked out, but I didn't go in to each of those workouts saaying, "I am going to push harder this time."

Sounds like this episode of EM-WLE may just spark that attitude again.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing i hope i can get it on 4od or iplayer (uk based)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Nope! Will watch it today though :) thanks for the reminder!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    Just watched it...Think I am going to join my Husband on some of his lunch runs. Very inspirational...