new to this

tikilynne
tikilynne Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
just joined a few days ago i have been doin things on my own past 2 years lost almost 100 lbs now i am finding it so hard to drop last 30 and tone..i am doin it alone dont have much help at home my hub still brings home treats for me even though i tell him not to.. which is nice that he thinks of me but bad that he dont realize it does not do me any good ..i also just moved to oshawa and have no support with friends or anyone to talk to so if anyone has any ideas on what to do and how to get myself motivated again i would greatly like it ..i just find myself losing motivation need sum help :) hope to hear from you's and all input is very much welcome

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Welcome, I think that this site will really help you. I have been on for a month now and have gone down 10 pounds. I still have about 80 to loose, but was happy with 10 in a month. I bet once you get started that you are going to be able to get the last little bit off, this will be a good support system for you. Good luck.
  • would u know how i would get my ticker to work?
  • toyageez
    toyageez Posts: 4 Member
    hi im new plzz help me:
  • well what u need help wit coz i need help too
This discussion has been closed.