Fantasy food hour no calories GO!

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    easy... chinese buffet. i can put down an easy 4k calories in one of those things.

Oh gosh, Now I want chinese too.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Simple - Easy - Just Three Words

Fogo de Chao

I feel the meat coma already . . .

We have a place called RODIZIO I was so go there and then have their desserts one orange creme bruele and their triple chocolate cake (when you mix the two it's amazing!)
  • StephiePop
    StephiePop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I wanna try that sandwich (I think from Friendly's?) It's grilled cheese with mozz sticks inside of it.
    With some cheesey waffle fries.
    Jalapeno poppers (from Sonic mmm)
    A big veggie burrito from Qdoba with chips and queso
    Lots of sangria
    an entire carrot cake.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    all these seem like amazing things ! ... had bacon grapefruit and eggs for breakfast ..

probably would have killed for steak and eggs, or eggs Benedict which is a huge no brainer for me.. sausage and gravy w/ biscuits ... holy mole !! Not trying to be evil talking about cravings helps me work through them.. :D

so come on indulge its only a thread .. and its fantasy time.. :D

oh man KFC biscuits and butter and honey.. ohhh or chicken fried steak.. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hot wings, Beer... lots of Brown Ale, A flithy martini (extra dirty:wink: ) Chocolate cake and a greasy hamburger (french fries of course)!! Im sure there is much more id love to eat, but thats all that comes to mind.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I'll play.

Breakfast. Dosa and Idili with all the dips

Lunch. the mixed Mezze from Bear Cafe

Dinner. The Sushi meal we had in Torfino on Vancouver Island. A small town miles & miles from anywhere but damn that was just about the best meal I've ever had!

Snack. Cornish Yarg cheese & crackers & grapes.

Drinks. Elderflower champagne with lunch. Wine with dinner.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr-iiOiedS7H6MXVDwHvXxH6WYVxFDq6YvHO2BlctwEY_OTNeR
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Just a strong spoon and a bucket of Ben and Jerry's Cherrie Garcia for me. I love fishing for those chocolate chunks.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Cheesecake! Yea, an hours worth of Raspberry Cheesecake!

Win!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sushi sushi sushi,

followed by tiramisu tiramisu tiramisu.

And no, I don't care if the combo clashes!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Steak for breakfast and lunch then just cheesecake and brownies and icecream and chocolate sauce :D

YES! Steak and Cheesecake and Brownies and Ice Cream!
  • Szysler
    Szysler Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Full English - Bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast and a cup of tea with sugar!

Lunch - English Sunday Dinner - Roast chicken in a herb and garlic sauce, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, vegetables and plenty of gravy. Pudding - Hot chocolate fudge cake with cream

Dinner - McDonalds Sweet Chilli chicken deli sandwich meal with fries. Pudding - Crunchie Mcflurry ice cream

Think that's me done!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    all these seem like amazing things ! ... had bacon grapefruit and eggs for breakfast ..

probably would have killed for steak and eggs, or eggs Benedict which is a huge no brainer for me.. sausage and gravy w/ biscuits ... holy mole !! Not trying to be evil talking about cravings helps me work through them.. :D

so come on indulge its only a thread .. and its fantasy time.. :D

oh man KFC biscuits and butter and honey.. ohhh or chicken fried steak.. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MY best friend and I worked together one summer. We were both dieting and every day at lunch we would spend the time talking about all the delish food we would eat if we could. You're right! It did help!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Order of bacon cheese fries from Outback

16 ounce Prime Rib, medium rare to rare, horseradish sauce, grilled onions, loaded baked potato.

Go to Cheesecake Factory and have a slice of that huge Chocolate Cake tower that's like 6 layers or something. :laugh:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Well, since the topic was an "hour of food with no calories", I won't go through the whole day......however, given that hour, I would indulge in:

A thin-crust pizza piled high with mushrooms, peppers, black olives, tasty sausage, and whatever else appeals at the moment.
    Beer. A bunch o'beer.
    A big slice of Mom's homemade chocolate cake with fudge frosting.

Oh, mama.............................
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    dragonroll.jpg
    yaki.jpg
    eel.jpg
    noOm.jpg

while I am at it...

oki.jpg

*thank you *
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    breakfast: bacon-butty3.jpg

lunch: Pelmeni.jpg

dinner: grilled-trout.jpg
    2012-01-0104-Ratatouille-Roasted-Mediterranean-Vegetables.jpg

pudding: 4089754-palacinka_with_povidla_and_whipped_cream_Trebon.jpg note: that's palacinka not a crepe :D
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I guess I should include all my meals

Breakfast: butter milk pancakes with lots of butter and syrup and tons of strawberries.

Lunch shrimp scampi with linguini Triple Chocolate cake with lots of wine

Dinner filet mignon with lobster to dip in butter, real whipped mashed potatoes with more butter some sauteed veggies in a butter sauce with more wine and tres leche cake and then some more cake all of it washed double with 0 calorie Cafe con leche using lots of steamed whole milk sweetened with real sugar.

Snacks would consist of milk chocolate.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Today if I could eat anything .. I would start with a Yaki burger
    its a golden bun, beef patty like some kinda sauce , terriyaki chicken breast , bacon , cheese onion & terriyaki sauce with avocado. its a taste explosion..I do not need fries, there are three dead animals on this sandwich ... carnivores need only apply.

for a snack I would grub on some serious sushi. Dragon rolls, and teddy rolls.. and California rolls.. and dynamite rolls.. yeah I said rolls.

lunch time... I would eat pad Thai and beef satay with the peanut sauce and green curry oh yes I would.

dinner.. I would hit up sweetie pies in st louis, have the fish the macaroni and cheese and the greens..

if had to settle on a desert ..

one of my favorites ever was a raspberry decadent truffle like brownie concoctions that had raspberry sauce and chocolate shavings.. from a place called the egg and the eye

or some kinda Tiramisu caramel custard type concoction ..

or just some ben and jerrys late night snack... okay people its a "cheat day" what the heck would you eat if it didn't count.. .. I am a huge foodie.. and I wanna see some great schtuff so GO!

If the calories and HEALTH Factors didn't count!: Starters and Closers, A Pint of Good Bourbon (prefer Makers' Mark), and... OHHH MY GOD! I Just got Totally Nauseated Thinking about THIS....I Think That Means, "I'm Beyond This" I HAVE What I DESIRE!

THANKS for This Post...I Just Got a MAJOR Life's Lesson! AHHHH HAAA Moment!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I indulge in things I want pretty regularly, but the one thing I have a hard time fitting into cals or justifying are french fries.

So I would have Penn Station, Five Guys or my Mom's homemade french fries.
    Tons of ketchup....

and...... rootbeer from a local rootbeer stand where I grew up (just because I live 6 hours away and never get it anymore).