Free Atkins Bars

tuiccim
tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
Hey All.

Found this online and thought some of you might be interested. Sign up and receive three Atkins bars in the mail. I got mine Saturday.

http://community.atkins.com/Registration.aspx

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Thanks for sharing, just ordered mine :bigsmile:
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Signed up, let's see if I get them..
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    I think I just ordered mine. lol
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • What a great post thanks for sharing ---- and congrats on your 40lbs whoooo hooo !!:flowerforyou:
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    What a great post thanks for sharing ---- and congrats on your 40lbs whoooo hooo !!:flowerforyou:

Thanks!
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Then you guys can bump this with your opinion of the bars... I find them to have a really weird aftertaste... have one sitting in my office desk for months... even when I really need a snack, I can't bring myself to eat it...
  • Awesome! Just ordered mine.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    good looking out! Just signed up
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Then you guys can bump this with your opinion of the bars... I find them to have a really weird aftertaste... have one sitting in my office desk for months... even when I really need a snack, I can't bring myself to eat it...

I'm okay with the taste, but I prefer to make carb free/low carb snacks myself. I like to know what I'm eating.
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks for the link! Ordered mine too =)
    I only eat the bars when I have an unbearable urge to eat something sweet. I love the cookies and cream bars. They taste like a huge twix bar ^.^ Not very cookies and cream, but delish!