Juice Machine recipes?

Options
kaotik26
kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
I'm considering buying one to those fancy electronic juice machines, anybody have any good recipes for those?

Replies

• Sandyharkness
    Options
    Google it.
  • kaotik26
    Options
    I know I can google it. I wanted to know if anybody had a good recipe that they would like to recommend
  • andreacox37
    Options
    The juicers normally come with a book of receipes. I always make sure I buys apples. In my opinion they make everything taste a little sweeter (better). My boys love juicing pineapple and oranges. I like apples, carrots, celery, orange. I haven't really mixed in too many different vegetables. But I will always add an apple when I am juicing veges.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Apples and carrots help the taste. Fresh ginger can be used to spice it up a bit. I like some of the Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead juice recipes. Here's the link http://www.jointhereboot.com/category/recipes/

I like juicing carrots, radishes, cucumbers, celery, kale stems, and beets. Sweet Potatos also. Really there is no wrong or right way. Use carrots and apples as your base and build from there. I'll check my big book of juices and post some more.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Apple, Carrot, Lemon juice! Spinach, Pineapple, Orange Juice! Peach, Blueberry, Spinach Juice! :)
  • kaotik26
    Options
    Thank you! Cant wait to try these!!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Oh and IMO, Breville has the best juicers when looking at value. My 2yr old one that is out of production is still running strong. Very easy cleanup also
  • rgibswilg
    rgibswilg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Exciting! I LOVE my L'Equip Juicer. Just about anything you make will be delicious, with one exception. DO NOT try juicing an entire pomegranate, rind and all. BIG MISTAKE. LOL
    Of my many many favorites, I like watermelon, pear, carrot. Put it in a pretty wine glass with squeeze lime wedges.