scales!!!! which do you prefer, digital or standard?

Options
Just curious as to what scale is preferred when weighing, digital or standard?

Replies

• placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like standard, but I feel like I've broken so many of them.. Same thing with digital.. I guess digital, cause I'm kind of a geek.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Personally, I go for digital.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer standard, because the digital is touchy about where and how you stand on it. I actually played with mine once, and moving half an inch to the side altered my weight! But then, I may also just have a really cheap scale. :P So now I use the traditional one at the gym. :)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Digital by far. I had a standard one for ages and the calibration was so poor it could differ several pounds from one time to another. Now I have a digital that is accurate down to 100 grams and i love it!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This is a great question that I am curious to see the responses. I have always had the traditional one at home, and mine broken about a year ago. I don't really weigh myself at home (I'll get obsessed with the numbers) so I wait until I go to the drs office. i have been thinking of getting one lately I was just wondering about all the new digital vs traditional. I think I saw one this weekend that measured body fat?
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    The ones I use for myself and my food are both digital scales. I think there is less room for error when you read them.
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    The ones I use for myself and my food are both digital scales. I think there is less room for error when you read them.

I love your ticker!!!!