1234568»

Replies

• _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I would like to remind everyone of the following MFP Community Guideline:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Please keep the posts on this thread mutually respectful.

With Respect,
    _Sally_
    MFP Forum Moderator

You can go here to read the guidelines in full: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    :laugh:

Pansies.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    men who are bigger than I am, older than I am (or at least the same age group), smarter than I am (but not a smart mouth or *kitten*), kinder, more loving, stronger,... just better and bigger than me... :) I want to be taken cared of. I already have children, I don't want to marry one... tho' I do want to have more children.... so he needs to have that too! :) the want to be a daddy!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    This .

"Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheating-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockup-az, Goodfornothing-az, Lazy-az, Moochin-az, Opportunist-az, Womanizn-az, and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az. Wait on you Boaz and make sure he respects Yo-az.

I have dated many of Boaz's relatives...some of them twice. Now I'm wating on Boaz

aww maaan...WHERE HE AT!!!:grumble:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for a guy with nice curly or wavy hair. Dark brown curly hair is a plus.

I also like a nice set of hands.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I like .... Him ! Exactly the way he is ... and I like him a lot ! :tongue:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of the posts in this thread...and I'm 100% sure this has been said...

But ___________ = Coryida.

That is all.
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I like goatee's !!! Mmmmmmm
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    well, I mean are we talking boy kissing or like the whole deli counter?

Oh wait. Girls... I would like to quote a song by the Beastie boys for that one:

"Girls - to do the dishes
    Girls - to clean up my room
    Girls - to do the laundry
    Girls - and in the bathroom"

MCA is HOT.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/167768/mcas-feminist-legacy

I like surfers.
    brains.
    and tattoos.

that's all it takes, really.
    Unfortunately, we lost MCA form cancer a couple weeks ago. So, unless you're into necrophilia (no judgment), then he's not likely to still be hot.
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am a sucker for a guy with nice curly or wavy hair. Dark brown curly hair is a plus.

I also like a nice set of hands.

HI! Have we met? :-)

Focus
    I like girls who are willing to take a chance. Wanna ride a tandem at the beach? Sweet. Wanna go skydiving? Awesome. Training for a half or a full? You rock! Also, spontaneity is key. And blondes and redheads are my kryptonite.
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of the posts in this thread...and I'm 100% sure this has been said...

But ___________ = Coryida.

That is all.

Fill in the blank with; 'Lust"
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I Like----Bad boys with confidence----

Drool :heart: :smooched: :laugh: LOL
  • dannytheman
    Options
    Girls that like Harley's! Girls that like to ride all the time, days and nights!

How about a no longer fat boy on a Fatboy?