5ft5 females that WERE/ARE in 190-200lb range?

Options
Hi, I am, as you might have guessed, 5 foot 5 in the range of 190-200lbs but I've lost all motivation. I'd like to here sucess stories of women who've dropped maybe 50lbs? My goal is 130lbs.

I just kinda hope it reminds me of what I CAN be with a lot of hard work! :)
thank you all :)

Replies

• kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    well, i haven't dropped 50lbs but i was 195lbs on january 24th and as of my last weigh-in (this past saturday), i was 163.4 so that's 31.6lbs lost. i personally couldn't go down to 130lbs just because of body type. i would look sickly. i need about 10 more pounds (i think). i hit a plateau for about three weeks at one point and i was 172 and it drove me nuts because i was doing everything "right". exercising, staying within my calories...sometimes all it takes is changing one little thing. i ended up working out more and eating different foods. and then the weight started falling off again. don't get discouraged. u can do it!
  • eliamunch
    eliamunch Posts: 18
    Options
    well, i haven't dropped 50lbs but i was 195lbs on january 24th and as of my last weigh-in (this past saturday), i was 163.4 so that's 31.6lbs lost. i personally couldn't go down to 130lbs just because of body type. i would look sickly. i need about 10 more pounds (i think). i hit a plateau for about three weeks at one point and i was 172 and it drove me nuts because i was doing everything "right". exercising, staying within my calories...sometimes all it takes is changing one little thing. i ended up working out more and eating different foods. and then the weight started falling off again. don't get discouraged. u can do it!

That's amazing! Well done! I just said 50lbs cause thats about as much as I need to loose. My doctor told me I needed to get down to 130 for health reasons. But this is inspiring, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!