Back from Disney, HATE my pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• emnjen38
    emnjen38 Posts: 5
    Options
    add me. We can do it together. :) I love disney. But I hate worrying, Im I gonna be the fat one that doesnt fit on the ride. (BTW that didnt happen) which is a good thing. Disney is pretty accomodating. Thank goodness. :bigsmile:
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    It took seeing vacation photos of myself for me to really realize just how big I was. I'm finally doing something about it. I'm going to send you a request as well. Good luck on your journey!
  • wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. Our family went to Disney after I had lost 60 lbs and since that trip in 2000, I have found every single one of them. Time to lose them again - I refuse to go back to Disney until I do. I hope you had a great trip, regardless of the pictures.
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me too. One month ago. My son's birthday. No official family pictures taken and I have two kids now. I'm ready. Add me as a friend for support!
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling too. That's why I'm usually behind the camera taking the pics. Sent you a friend request and message. As I stated in my message, I'm going to get to experience Disneyland for the first time in Oct. Hitting my goal by then would be fantastic, but probably unrealistic, so even if I were halfway to my goal, that would be great.

For all the Disney fans...feel free to send friend requests (and that goes to the non-Disney fans as well).
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP- most of us know how you feel- please feel free to add me, I'm pretty new only been here about a month.