I got rid of my granny panties!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I am putting on record that I no long will partake in granny panties that are probably 8 years old. If they are not sexy I'm not wearing them! This is progress!

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I am putting on record that I no long will partake in granny panties that are probably 8 years old. If they are not sexy I'm not wearing them! This is progress!

LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: I love it!! Way to take charge!! :laugh:
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yay! Good for you girl. I have to do the same.... only mine are little more new, and i can't part with them yet. When I get down to 160, i'll let them go, lol.....:laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    YEAH! the end of the granny panty! Congratulations!
  • VeganGal
    VeganGal Posts: 26
    Options
    Haha oh my gosh! In my recent forum topics the only part of the title that showed up said "I got rid of my granny..." I was a little worried that you had offed your grandma for a second there! :laugh: I'm glad that's not the case. way to go! That is certainly an accomplishment within itself!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: way to go hun:laugh:
  • Jan2166
    Jan2166 Posts: 2
    Options
    You go girl!
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Haha oh my gosh! In my recent forum topics the only part of the title that showed up said "I got rid of my granny..." I was a little worried that you had offed your grandma for a second there! :laugh: I'm glad that's not the case. way to go! That is certainly an accomplishment within itself!!
    I thought the same exact thing.
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Same here! I was like...what? That poor Granny! ahhaha

this is a funny article! It's funny b/c it's soo true! Nothing better then feeling more Sexy! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    memories!!!!!:tongue::tongue:
    oh yes!:laugh: :laugh:
    that is such an accomplishment i remember.:blushing: :blushing:

congrads !:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    Options
    :laugh: That's great!

Now did you already throw them out? Or just stop wearing them? The reason I ask ...

Well, I'm a bit indulgent in the humor department (usually the grotesque variety). There are many great things you could do with them...

Mail them to random strangers! (annonymously of course, maybe include a small note indicating why you don't need them any longer and a disclaimer that they have been laundered)

Perhaps when you see one of those annoying, very 'jacked-up' trucks with all the lights and bells and whistles....hang a pair from the ball hitch.

Of course recycling is always good..making a scarecrow? If Madonna can wear under garments on the outside of her pants.....so can your scarecrow and / or halloween dummy!

You might be able to create a craigslist post that could earn your way to 'best of craigslist' (hilarious reading there) Free Granny Panties (include a photo of the lot of them) (you get the idea, i hope LOL)

I'm sure there are a lot more things to do with them....
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Haha!!! :laugh:
    I was thinking WHAT? Got rid of your granny?! But why...was she getting in the way of your weight loss that bad?! :blushing: LOL

Congrats and way to go!!! :drinker:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    :laugh: That's great!

Now did you already throw them out? Or just stop wearing them? The reason I ask ...

Well, I'm a bit indulgent in the humor department (usually the grotesque variety). There are many great things you could do with them...

Mail them to random strangers! (annonymously of course, maybe include a small note indicating why you don't need them any longer and a disclaimer that they have been laundered)

Perhaps when you see one of those annoying, very 'jacked-up' trucks with all the lights and bells and whistles....hang a pair from the ball hitch.

Of course recycling is always good..making a scarecrow? If Madonna can wear under garments on the outside of her pants.....so can your scarecrow and / or halloween dummy!

You might be able to create a craigslist post that could earn your way to 'best of craigslist' (hilarious reading there) Free Granny Panties (include a photo of the lot of them) (you get the idea, i hope LOL)

I'm sure there are a lot more things to do with them....

You are HILARIOUS - I would definitely do the one about hanging them from the trailer hitch of a souped up truck!!! Hee hee....
    :flowerforyou:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Congrats!!! You need to feel good about yourself, and granny panties, imho, are a huge impedement! Even buy yourself some sexy bikini panties for TOM, and then stick with the thong/sexy stuff the rest of the time!

Good for you!
    :flowerforyou:

Btw... do you guys all see the before and after advert pic (right above here) with the girls hips with the G-strong - is that what inspired you!?!? :wink:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

Same here! I was like...what? That poor Granny! ahhaha

this is a funny article! It's funny b/c it's soo true! Nothing better then feeling more Sexy! Congrats!! :drinker:

I thought that too! :laugh:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I could send them to my x boyfriend and say something like "40 pounds lighter baby"
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!! Just threw out the last pair

smiley-happy096.gif
  • VeganGal
    VeganGal Posts: 26
    Options
    I could send them to my x boyfriend and say something like "40 pounds lighter baby"

ahhh I love this idea!! Let him know what he's missing out on! :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You go girl - I am in the no more granny panty club with you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I also thought that this said I got rid of my granny :laugh: too funny. I haven't got rid of the granny panties yet but I will and when I do I will put them all in the garbage!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!