91 pounds gone, I can't believe it! (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing great job!!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations! Keep at it. I too subscribe to the moderation theory, especially now that I just have ten pounds or so to lose.
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations.
  • IcyJux
    IcyJux Posts: 2
    Options
    great job!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What a transformation.....you look great!!
  • jeturner4
    jeturner4 Posts: 11
    Options
    Whaaaaaaat!? You look GREAT! Awesome progress!!!
  • simsbi
    simsbi Posts: 5
    Options
    Photo-2.jpg

One of the things that helped me the most was not completely restricting myself of the things I liked. If I wanted ice cream or a burger I’d still have it, but in moderation. I’d have one scoop of ice cream instead of four. And I’d eat my burger until I was full, not until it was completely devoured. My advice to all those out there is to just keep at it. I know there are days when quitting seems like the only option, but it’s not. There’s a great community here at MFP that will help you through all of the struggles.

Yes - this is the point that keeps me going...! No restrictions - I just have to make choices and "live" with it... I never feel "quilty", never feel like not reaching my target (I still have a long way to go - but I'm sure I will getting there - somewhen ;-)

And - YOU look just great!! Congratulations!
    How long did it take to get there?
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hiya handsome! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!