Who knew?!

A friend at work offered me a lollipop (pina colada) flavored this morning. You know those very large suckers that are made by original gormet and come in a wide variety of delicious flavors? So anywhoo I accepted this sweet gift and decided to log it just out of curiosity to know what exactly I had just eaten. Well this little sweet gift of sugary goodness was calorie packed at a whopping 110 calories! Amazing! It was a gift of evil in disguise. Who know there were so many calories packed into such a small package? Won't be eating those again anytime soon. They will be for special occasions only.
Have you ever had a "Who knew?" kind of food experience?

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    I snuck a twinkie in and was surprised it's only 150 cals.
  • Did you see the report on the high school science teacher who lost weight on twinkies and other snack cakes. It was to prove to his class that it all comes down to calories in calories out. No matter what kind then are. I thought it was interesting, but I wouldn't be able to limit myself to those such things
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    I was searching for this same sucker and couldn't get any info for it..So I am going by your calorie info...I found this from google...