SO PROUD OF MYSELF

Options
As I wrote this earlier this week... I finally got back on the wagon this week after a long break due to company in town and then a family reunion out of town... Well I thoroughly stuck to my calorie count and more importantly my EXERCISE!!! WOOHOO! I was worried about the weekend but I made it.... my husband naturally has a great metabilism so he can eat anything and not gain an oz....... so I've had to handle donuts and churros this weekend.... BUT AGAIN I DID IT!!! One week down... goal here I come.

Replies

• spicespice04
    Options
    way to go!:laugh:
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job! You're motivating me!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, I saw your other post, I'm so glad you had a great week! Keep it up :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :drinker:
  • abbyts09
    Options
    hey I was stuck at 166.5 and I started my fitnesspal almost 3 weeks ago. I had been stuck for 3 longgg months. Since using mfp I have lost 1.7 lbs, I don't weigh this week until wednesday so we'll see how much this week adds to my total. I'm losing close to a lb a week but I feel like I should be losing more or doing more. Since we are near the same weigh I was wondering what kind of exercise you do and foods you stick with...If I can make it to 145 I will be ecstatic. I was at 210 last october so I have come a long way, but I have hit a plateau that is hardly budging.
  • jenj1983
    jenj1983 Posts: 30
    Options
    For some reason, the 160s are hard numbers for me to break through too! I'm just getting back in shape and trying to get back down to 155. I can get out of the 170s, but the second I hit the 160s, I put it back on it seems!

I'm just going to to keep trying and really monitor my food.

Good luck!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • proctor0828
    Options
    hey I was stuck at 166.5 and I started my fitnesspal almost 3 weeks ago. I had been stuck for 3 longgg months. Since using mfp I have lost 1.7 lbs, I don't weigh this week until wednesday so we'll see how much this week adds to my total. I'm losing close to a lb a week but I feel like I should be losing more or doing more. Since we are near the same weigh I was wondering what kind of exercise you do and foods you stick with...If I can make it to 145 I will be ecstatic. I was at 210 last october so I have come a long way, but I have hit a plateau that is hardly budging.

"Change just about everything... your eating,,, try to take in addtional 300 calories for about a week then eat 500 calories less for a week... this fluctuation will in a sense confuse your body and get it working again.... as far as your workout goes.... throw alittle something different in there... maybe swimming since it's summer. "

I wrote this for someone else who was having a plateau problem... generally you body will hit one small or large about every 10 lbs lost. Some are harder to get over than others but if you keep several different routines handy... you'll be prepared when one hits... I love my elliptical. I'm on it everyday... I shoot to burn 500 calories with that, snack and stuff I love oranges!!! But I eat good home cooked meals. With 3 kids though it's not alway easy to turn down a quick bit to eat but.... I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with all 3 of them so we all have a greater risk of type 2 diabetes, the last thing I want is for my children to have any hardships... I'm really trying to instill the HEALTHY rather than thin with them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!