30 day shred

Options

Replies

• liam_2903
    liam_2903 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have done 6 days of level1 and it doesnt really do much to me so gonna start level 2 today. I only started feeling tired when I combined it with BFBM so gonna do both dvds everyday. But heard level2 is a killer is fingers crossed it does something this time =)
  • annttvldz
    annttvldz Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi can I join? I'm starting today. My goal was to start on the first but I just couldn't get unbusy. My daughter and I did the shred 2 years ago but only got to day 20. It's a killer! Can you add me? I fell off my motivation wagon a about a week ago. I need all the support I can get. I will post my stats in a bit.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D2 today...whew, it's a workout for sure...especially when I went from NO exercise to the 30DS.

Keep up the good work!
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi!

I am at Level 1 Day 2 of the 30DS. So far its been easy. I mean, yes, I sweat buckets and all that but i dont think its overtly hard. Like I keep saying, perhaps its cause I've been doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for a week now and God, that workout makes you WORK IT. So perhaps its that but I'm gonna stick with level 1 for 5 more days and then move to Level 2.

Can't wait! And all these stories about the pounds lost from 30DS is so inspiring. Keep them coming..:)
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    I have done 6 days of level1 and it doesnt really do much to me so gonna start level 2 today. I only started feeling tired when I combined it with BFBM so gonna do both dvds everyday. But heard level2 is a killer is fingers crossed it does something this time =)

Ha! I'm si glad I so this post. I feel the same way.
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    I am doing the Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 Days. I just started it. I was sweating after just a few minutes into it (my room is ice cold too!). The next day I was sore. Can't wait to do it again today!
  • MrsPatchon1837
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I started yesterday, so I'm on day 2 level 1. I hope it does get easier because I am SORE today lol
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm not postitive on how you're supposed to do it. I saw somewhere you only do it 3 days a week and alternate another exercise for 3 days with one day off. That's what I'm doing. 30 day shred on Mon, Wed, Fri and C25K on Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun off. Last week was my first week and I'm seeing results and progress already. Just did day 4 level 1 today. I had to stop after the jumping rope the first time for water, but finished through everything else without stopping. I think the short warm up isn't enough for me. I'm dying through that entire first circuit. I also can't do all the side lunges and arm raises yet. I have bad knees and feel like I could hurt myself.

I think you do each level for 2 weeks. Not sure if I'll be ready to move on the level 2 after this week. I think I'll wait until I can do the whole thing without stopping and can do all the moves.

This plan doens't add up to 30 days though. I watch it on youtube, so I bet the DVD comes with the instructions.

You do each level for 10 days, which adds up to 30 days. That's how I did it the first time around. I just started it again yesterday.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I just finished L3D16 on 30DS. My hubby found the DVD for me & copied only Level 3 so that's where I started. :frown: My plan was to do 2 weeks low-impact & then kick it up to the high-impact (Natalie) on the video - I haven't gotten that far yet :ohwell:
    My hubby took measurements the first day, but no pics. We took measurements after day 10 & I lost 2.2 lbs. & 6.5" total!!! I was pretty psyched & kept it going so far. I only do Level 3 & I'm finally doing the hign-impact abs, but the rest....jumping lunges, jumping squats, & Superstars....holy crap - my legs just can't do it yet :grumble:
    I'll be taking measurements again this Saturday (I do 30DS on M, T, W, Th, Sa; brisk walks on Sa & Su; off on Fridays) & I'm really hoping there's more lost. The scale isn't moving, but I'm hoping my measurements will keep me motivated?!?! :bigsmile:
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of the very first workout. Feel free to add me!
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I finished up Level 1 last week and am starting Level 2 today. The scale has not moved for me but I have lost 5.5 inches since starting. :) I sent you a friend request lilybear. Anyone else, feel free to add me.
  • candacepatra
    candacepatra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started, too! I'm on Level 1, Day 4 today. The first two days I was so sore, and even today I still have to "ease" myself on to the toilet! hahahaha :) Anyone who is also doing the shred, feel free to add me. xx
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Doing day 2 of level 1 today. Definitely a little sore this morning in the hamstrings and the shoulders and the butt! Adding this on top of abs and biking and running, so I'm hoping I don't get burned out. But I'll add/join you!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 level 1. Plus I also work out at the gym for an hour every night. I woke up to late this morning for the shred so I'm going to forgo the gym tonight to get my shred in. I want to do 30 days straight that's this month's goal. I always make a goal a month gives me something to strive for. Anyway I'm 4 days away from the dreaded level 2. I'm scared! LOL! Feel free to add me!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!! Literally just finished Day 1 of the 30DS! Intense for me! I'm very out of shape and gained a ton of weight since I stopped taking my levo ... but I haven't been eating well either so not looking to blame anyone! ;)

Lost 30 pounds once before with proper diet/exercise ... can't wait to see results. However this time I'm in no rush b/c I want it off FOR GOOD!!

Good luck all!!
  • TheIzella
    TheIzella Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How is it supposed to be set up? Is it something we do every day for 30 days? I think that's what I'll do. I need to up my activity level, so I think I'll just start the day with this. I've already done level one a lot, so I think i'll do it for 5 more days, then do level 2 for 10 days, then on to level 3 for the last 10 days. Wish me luck! Anyone who wants to add me can, but be warned: I am not a low-cal dieter. I am part of the Eat More to Weigh Less group. I lift weights, run, and do yoga regularly. People on here who eat less than 1400 cals and do cardio only don't usually stick around as my friends. :tongue:
  • liam_2903
    liam_2903 Posts: 11
    Options

Ha! I'm si glad I so this post. I feel the same way.

Glad to c am not the only 1. Its kinda reassured me haha
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Am I too late...just will start on Thursday. Today I'm at the gym and will do another workout I've done. Can't wait to start!
  • carlynishere
    Options
    Finished L1D2 this morning...whew what a workout! Looking forward to getting past the soreness!
  • carlynishere
    Options
    Finished L1D3 this morning...getting a little easier, but muscles are sore for sure!!

Everyone still moving forward with 30DS?