I pray this works!

I am Christian woman, a wife and mother (of a very thin husband and daughter), and a a teacher starting my first day of summer break. At 53 it's hard keeping up with middle schoolers and high schoolers and this year left me more winded than usual. I have lost 150 pounds at least 4 times in my life and have been at my current weight (or within 10-15 pounds) for the last 7 years. I am using this program because it worked wonders for a friend. I need some accountability somewhere. So I started today. I already realized how out of shape I am. 15 minutes on the treadmill left me sweating and gasping for breath - and I was only on the warm up setting. I hate sweating, I hate dieting, I hate pastas and most vegetables, and I love all the wrong kinds of food. I am a carbaholic. LOL! I had a health scare about 4 years ago. But on a good note, my medications have my blood pressure at normal and my cholesterol within all the recommended ranges. The doctor says I have a wonderfully healthy body except for the excess weight. So, I want to make a long lasting change and I am hoping this will help me. As I face my later years I want to be on good health and not be afraid or unable to pick up or play with any future babies my daughter may have. I want to teach for a good long time. I want to be married to my love and for us to be together into our 90s or longer. Thanks for being here. I feel encouraged to start.:happy: :tongue:

Replies

• Sleepisam
    Sleepisam Posts: 24
    Welcome to the program. I'm new too. I think we just conquered the first and most important step. admitting we have a problem and then doing something about it.

Good luck :D