Needs Motivational Friends

Im 23 years old and mother of 1. And just looking for friends for support and motivation. Its been kinda hard trying to stay in shape when all my friends and family really dont care about staying fit and healthy. And Its even harder when theres access to all the bad foods, and as a rusult, ive gained weight and now im completely unhappy with my body. I use to complain about my body then and it really wasnt bad (my profile pic), and now I just want that body back. As of now I weight 172, Weight Goal 150(profile pic), and ultimate weight goal is 135-140. So if anyone is intrested, please add me.

Replies

• Owens6
    Owens6 Posts: 5
    HI, my name is Alda Owens, and I understand EXACTLY how you feel. I havent had any children, but I am going through something simliar as you are as far as having access to too much junk food. I lost alot of weight in the past and then I gained it back. when i gained it back, I gained more weight than I ever had before. I currently weigh 354 pounds and my goal is to get done to 190, or less, but hopefully 159 ( suppose to be minimum healthy size). We can help each other get through this. We can do it!!!
  • Aricka87
    Aricka87 Posts: 5
    Yayyy, Thanks!! Its going to be a lonnng journey, but I believe we can do it.