introduction & a lil about me.

Options
i'm sylvie - & i am a compulsive overeater, food addict, sugar addict..
i've had food issues my entire life, starting with bulimia at a very young age.

i am now in recovery, and also working a healthy food plan with exercise to lose weight.
So far, i've lost 99 lbs, and i feel great for that.. i struggle often with motivation and love that this site feels motivating for me.
i needed a site that was easy to use, for calorie tracking and fitness tracking..

Mother of 2 teenagers, and girlfriend to the most amazing partner who is supportive, loving & on board with my journey..
i currently work in healthcare, and am starting College in September for a nursing course i've been wanting to take.
Just one of the many amazing things i have going on in life these days.. i'm climbing the ladder in self esteem, that feels fabulous.

LOVE that i have the option of making new friends who are on the same journey as me..
i've links to my facebook page & blog, about my journey with weight loss & recovery so far..

(((hugggs)))
Looking forward to getting to know ya's!
- sylvie

Replies

• Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and the new life. Glad to see you around these here parts. The friends you get on here really help with the support. Feel free to add me if you like ... Good luck
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Sylvie,

Would love to be your friend and welcome... Feel free to add me. I struggle with food addiction, but I am overcoming it one day at a time!
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    Welcome! And thanks for sharing your story! Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! The comradarie on MFP is superb!! God bless.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You can add me too:)