I'M BACK :) HAPPIER THAN EVER!!

Options
LizaMena
LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
Hello I thought I'd re-introduce myself since I have not been on for approximately 9 months. My name is Liza. I thank all my friends who didn't delete me even though I stopped logging on and am still on the search for new friends who will be there to motivate me and help me accomplish my goals :) I had to stop since I got pregnant during my weight loss. I am proud to announce that I have delivered a beautiful baby boy on May 16th! At my 2 week postpartum appointment my doctor told me that I was able to go back to my exercise and diet Yay!! When I stopped I had lost 44 lbs at 206 and now 2 weeks after delivery I am at 213 lbs. I am certain that I'll keep losing and will get to my goal. Motivation is the KEY!

Replies

• WendyA1119
    WendyA1119 Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on the new baby and for the previous weightloss. At 2 weeks postpartum your weight is pretty awesome compared to your starting before baby weight. Very cool!
  • trueblonde72
    Options
    Great job. Nice you are back. I haven't been on here since the fall. Back at it. :) Cheers to our success!!! :) Keep it up!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Proud of you Liz:):) Congratulations:):) :flowerforyou:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hey chickie!! congrats on the newbie and welcome back!! you can add me if ya like, im always ready to support lovely ppl such as your self! :D
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Congratulations on the arrival of your new peanut! Welcome back as well! :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sorry -- doesn't ring a bell.
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!