Favorite Netflix movies (Instant)

MissFit0101
MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
What are some of your favorite Netflix movies to watch instantly?

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I don't know if it's still there, but The Human Centipede was on there. I rate it 5 stars!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I'm hungry now.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Food Matters.

Not really a movie.. A documentary. But I enjoyed it and the motivation it gave me to make better food choices.
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Someone just told me that Man from no where is a great one....

I will Check it out
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Graboid, 1 - 5! all of them. the first 3 were the best!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    There are a ton of fantastic classic movies on Netflix: Arsenic and Old Lace, Roman Holiday, The Killer is Loose, etc.

I just watched Drive for the first time on Netflix. Was pretty impressed with the film.

Other than that, I watch a lot of television shows and documentaries. Exit Through the Gift Shop, The Art of the Steal, and Senna come to mind immediately. Music performances or documentaries, like The Ox's Tale or Crossroads are never too far down my "Recently Watched" list.

As for television shows, Top Gear, Arrested Development, or Futurama receive regular viewings.
    -wtk
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I watched Ancient aliens, Heavy, walking dead, High school of the dead, Dr who.. All fantastic.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Thanks for this topic. :D I've been dying of boredom here and trying to find online instant shows to watch.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    I recently watched Serenity and was pretty engrossed in it, haha. I just really stream my american dad and king of the hill shows. THEY TOOK OFF PONYO. sdhflksjhdflksdf
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Midnight in Paris
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Only just started the Netflicks Free trial less than a week ago ... not quite hooked on movies yet, though I trolled through and saw quite a few both older and newer of interest ... but discovered two great TV series and an "old love"

1) Firefly (short lived on Fox - only 14 episodes ever made.

2) Being Human (out of the UK - multiple seasons - starts in Bristol with a girl [ghost] and two guys [1 werewolf and 1 vampire] as room-mates. According to the episode teasers, they end up in Wales in a later season)

and a long-time love - Quantum Leap
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I recently watched Serenity and was pretty engrossed in it, haha. I just really stream my american dad and king of the hill shows. THEY TOOK OFF PONYO. sdhflksjhdflksdf

The series Firefly is the pre-quil to the movie Serenity. Anybody who likes one should really watch the other too!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    I second Human Centipede, along with the sequel!!!

As for others.. "Rubber" was snarky and hilarious to me, about a homicidal car tire.
    "Four Rooms" is a classic
    "1000 Ways to Die" is a great show
    "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" my favorite movie

I also really enjoy some of the documentaries on there.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    A Clockwork Orange was just put on instant! Love that movie! Crow was pretty good too.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    I've seen so many... one good one was "the babysitters"
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Tv shows i just watched on there and enjoyed, bob's burgers, workaholics, whitest kids you know
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member

The series Firefly is the pre-quil to the movie Serenity. Anybody who likes one should really watch the other too!

I personally think that it's important to stress that a person start with episode 2, since the first one is kind of confusing and played a part in why it wasn't as successful as it should have been... The movie is great but definitely easier to understand if you watch the series first! I mean, if you didn't watch the series, you don't know what the significance of the Black preacher is, etc.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 419 Member
    "Food, Inc" and "King Corn"- they're both docs though.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    We really only watch the TV shows anymore
    1. Being Human (UK version)
    2. Top Gear (UK)
    3. The Office
    4. SHERLOCK!!! YES! (Each episode is like a whole movie, about an hour and a half long)
    5. How I Met Your Mother.
    6. King of the Hill
    7. Downton Abbey