Replies

• dhoody
    dhoody Posts: 49
    Options
    Im starting today also so maybe we encourage each other...We can do it
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Any and all; please feel free to add me :) me, my hubby, and son, changed our life 460 days ago, I've logged into mfp for all of those days! Combined, so far, we've lost 380 pounds, with no surgery, pills, or fad diets. I would love to offer support/encourage anyone who is committed to changing their life and getting healthy/losing weight.
    Support makes it possible!
    Congrats to all of you who have taken the first step towards a healthier/fitter you! Much success to you!
  • jmenglund03
    Options
    I'm another one who will turn 35 in July (yea for us Cancerians!) and just joined this site as a way to better prepare for what I have been calling "the 35 project." For over a year I have wanted to make a significant dietary change when I turned 35, but was not sure what that was going to look like. I knew it would be either vegetarian, vegan, clean eating, gluten free, or some combo. Now that I'm just over a month away from the big day, I will be following a whole-foods, plant-based diet with little to no processed foods.

I also have some summer races on the calendar already, so I want to be able to track my workouts and keep on track with my training plans.

Looking forward to joining the group and connecting with others. As soon as I figure out how to add friends on the site, you may see my name pop up in your inbox (if that's how the notifications works here).