The Final Meltdown 8.3.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin all

Did not have a great weekend but Not because I went over on my cals. I did not get any exercise in because when I went for a run on Saturday it was way tooooo hot so I had to turn around and go back :grumble: .

I have a funearal viewing tonight( our 5th one this year) so I do not know if I will get a workout in tonight but hopefully tomorrow will be better

Hope yall had a great weekend

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Smadag-sorry it was a tough weekend - just make smart choices and you'll be ok without exercise.

I had a good run in yesterday after sleeping til noon - I got up with the puppy then when my son woke up, i went back to sleep and oopss-half the day gone - I felt more rested than I had all week so it was well needed rest. Last night LuLu was up 3 times - if she weren't so doggone cute and loveable when you get up with her......
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Chrissy the puppy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

I am having trouble working out I have not motivation for it anymore. I know if I want the scale to move again that I need to start again but I just can't get my butt up to do it. Anyone have any suggestions or good motivational speeches. I need to get back at it befoer I lose all hope
  • chrissyh
    look at the before and after picture threads - watch some old Biggest loser episodes on their site - both help me when I am down....
  • chrissyh
This discussion has been closed.