Back on the weight loss journey

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I know this may not be a big success story or anything but it is great for me. I have been a total slacker for the past few months and had been eating bad and not exercising, and gained 7 pounds back. Well, yesterday I made up my mind that I would eat great and I ate great. I upped my calories from 1400 to 1600 too. I will not start my exercising back until today seeing as how sundays are my days off from exercising, well I get on the scales this morningfor my weigh in day and I have lost a pound already, so 1 pound down and 6 pounds to go to be to where I was at 47 pounds lost. I am back in the game and so proud of myself. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    Good for you.You have done a great job so far :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you.You have done a great job so far :flowerforyou:

thanks so much!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • halfacerk
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! feels great dosent it! way to go keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That is really great!!!!

I find myself in a somewhat similiar situation. I am not slacking on my exercise but I find myself making bad food choices more often lately and I just want to kick myself.... but one day at a time right.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! feels great dosent it! way to go keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

it feels great. I will keep going!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That is really great!!!!

I find myself in a somewhat similiar situation. I am not slacking on my exercise but I find myself making bad food choices more often lately and I just want to kick myself.... but one day at a time right.

wow, your pics are amazing, congrats on the 55 pounds lost!!! Yes one day at a time. when you start making bad food choices go back and look at your before pics, that is something that I have started doing and it works for me.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am in there with you! We took a vacation at the end of May and I have not been doing really well with the healthy eating. I have kept up the exercise but have gained back 7 pounds. Yesterday must have been an inspiring day because I decided to really knuckle down again with the eating and intensify my workouts. Congratulations on getting back in the game.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am in there with you! We took a vacation at the end of May and I have not been doing really well with the healthy eating. I have kept up the exercise but have gained back 7 pounds. Yesterday must have been an inspiring day because I decided to really knuckle down again with the eating and intensify my workouts. Congratulations on getting back in the game.

thanks, we had a car accident on May 29th so I started stress eating b/c of all the stuff I had to deal with but not any more excuses for me, I am back on it and I will do this. good for you getting back to it also. :flowerforyou:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You all have inspired me. I HAVE to get back into it! TODAY!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! No better day than today!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You all have inspired me. I HAVE to get back into it! TODAY!

you can do this!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You can do it!! No better day than today!

thanks and you are very right :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    Keep up the GREAT WORK!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you!
    Keep up the GREAT WORK!
    :flowerforyou:

thanks so much and I will most defintley keep up the great work. off to exercise now!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    I was derailed recently too. Glad to see someone else getting back on the road to a healthier self. :D Best wishes in your journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I was derailed recently too. Glad to see someone else getting back on the road to a healthier self. :D Best wishes in your journey!

thanks, well I am proud to say that I ate great today and also did my exercise and I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    happy to be back on track. I did my exercise early this moring and I feel great and I have ate great. so proud of myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!